Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The View from Where I’m Standing


On Tuesday mornings, I meet up with my brothers at the Dutch Bros. coffee stand one of them works at to buy a coffee and then take a walk along the Rogue River. I couldn’t help but notice (for the hundredth time) just how particularly beautiful the view was from the pedestrian bridge, and I wanted to share it with you.

Wherever you are today, whatever challenges you’re facing, whatever joys you’re celebrating, I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to stop and enjoy the beauty surrounding you. You can find it in the most insignificant little thing, if you just take the time to look.

Happy writing!

-Jen

P.S. The Writer’s Wellspring reached 1,000 views last night. Thank you all so much for your support these past few months. Your responses and the private messages you’ve sent me telling me how a particular post has touched you has been such an encouragement to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment